Water Damage in Luzerne PA
With this past storm many homeowners and property owners suffered significant water damage. Often times it is overwhelming, and you can be a loss of where to start.
SERVPRO Kingston, Pittston City, Wyoming County can help walk you through some necessary steps to get your home and business back to pre-water damage conditions.
Mitigation is a key step to help avoid further damage or growth of mold and reconstruction needs.
Some important steps take should you find your property is suffering from water damage:
1) Have an emergency contact
2) SERVPRO will come out to inspect the water damage and do an assessment of what work and equipment is needed to take care of the loss.
3) Water Extraction and removal will take place
4) Dehumidifying and drying out your property
5) Cleaning of your property and contents and be sure sanitization is completed
Call us today at 570-714-0900 24/7 for any questions or needs you may have. Our professional staff has the expertise to help!