Recent Cleaning Posts
Cleaning Services in Duryea
SERVPRO can provide emergency and non-emergency cleaning services.
Did you know that SERVPRO of Kingston, Pittston City and Wyoming County offers both general cleaning services and biohazard cleaning services?
Our team can respond to an emergency cleaning situation that may require proper PPE, specific guidelines, equipment and products, but also can schedule a general cleaning for both residential and commercial properties.
Below are the cleaning services that our team provides:
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Sewage Cleanup
- Air Ducts & HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Ceiling, Floors & Walls Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Content Removal
- Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning
- Vandalism & Grafitti Cleaning
- Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (COVID-19 & Viral Pathogens Cleaning)
If dealing with an emergency or inquiries about a general cleaning, please call us at 570-714-0090.
Spring Cleaning in Pittston
Give us a call to do your Spring Cleaning!
During the Spring and Summer months, allergens accumulate and fill areas of your home or office with dust, dust mites, animal dander, mold and other unhealthy elements. Unless you address the situation now, the air quality will continue to deteriorate.
We want to ensure that you and your property are properly prepared for the upcoming season. Therefore, we would like to offer you some helpful tips that will adequately prepare your property for the Spring/Summer:
- Eliminate mold and mildew indoors by cleaning under the refrigerator, washing and disinfecting garbage cans, scrubbing bathrooms, and cleaning or changing shower curtains
- Remove any wet debris from around the home or office, as mold spores are airborne particles that can easily float indoors
- Schedule to have your chimney cleaned within the next month. Excessive buildup of creosote and debris, as well as miscellaneous branches, leaves and animal nests can create a dangerous situation as it increases the potential to spark a chimney fire.
- Remember not to ignore your ductwork, vents and HVAC systems. Unnecessary dirt and debris can pose a serious threat to the health of your family or employees if they are not properly maintained.
Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Kingston, Pittston City and Wyoming County for those difficult cleaning jobs at 570-714-0090.
We are the Cleaning Experts
As the cleaning experts, we're here to help.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Kingston, Pittston City and Wyoming County, 570-714-0090.
HVAC Cleaning in Pittston
Call us to have your HVAC system cleaned.
Importance of Cleaning your HVAC System
- Most of the allergy-aggravating contaminants will be removed from your system
- Your HVAC will operate more efficiently and effectively
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
- Recognition from guests a very clean environment.
NADCA’s rule of thumb for consumers is that “if your air ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and that dirty HVAC systems should be inspected by a reputable, certified HVAC professional. Below are some other reasons homeowners choose to have their air ducts cleaned.
When to know it's time to have the ducts cleaned.
- There is visible mold growth inside ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Ducts are infested with rodents or insects
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris
- Particles are released from your supply registers
We can quickly and efficiently clean your HVAC System
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals routinely inspect the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life of the equipment. This can in turn save you money and give you cleaner air to breathe.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (570) 714-0090.
Disinfecting Services in Luzerne & Wyoming Counties
SERVPRO® professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are being called upon by numerous businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize their properties. All of our cleanup practices are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities. We’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.Need Specialized Cleaning Services? Call Us Today - 570-714-0090
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to respond to an outbreak of a respiratory disease caused by a new coronavirus that was first detected in China and has now spread internationally. While the virus is termed "coronavirus," the sickness that results after infection has been termed COVID-19.
COVID-19 has now been declared a pandemic, which is a global outbreak of a disease.
How to Prepare
The CDC recommends the following steps for your family or business in case COVID-19 spreads in your community:
- Stay tuned to local news and government organizations to keep up to date with information related to COVID-19 in your local area.
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and take the following steps if you’re symptomatic:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Call your doctor or emergency room before you visit.
- Practice “social distancing” by limiting your movements and interactions with others.
- Take extra precautions if you or someone you live with is considered "Higher Risk."
- Protect your family and business by cleaning frequently-touched surfaces regularly.
- Create a plan for your household and business to ensure minimal disruption to daily activities.
- Ensure you have a two-week supply of essentials for your home and business.
- Establish communication protocols with your family and coworkers.
The CDC recommends using a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Spring Cleaning is Right Around the Corner
Time to Spring Clean
Life happens. Kids spill drinks, pets have accidents and homes get dirty - especially during the winter months. We have the expertise to provide a deeper clean than your basic house cleaning service. The residential cleaning services performed by us will not only ease the burden of the constant maintenance of your home, but will also create a safe, clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family.
You know SERVPRO as a leader in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, but our professional residential cleaning services can also make a dirty carpet "Like it never even happened."
Need Cleaning Services?
Call Us Today 570-714-0090
Residential Cleaning Services include:
The SERVPRO carpet and upholstery cleaning service will not only get out the dirt you see, but will also remove the unwanted dust you don’t. A professionally cleaned carpet and furniture may make all the difference in brightening up a room and freshening up your home.
We all have tasks around the house that don’t make it to the top of our priority list. Properly maintaining your home’s air ducts should not be one of them. Regular duct cleaning can increase your home’s heating and cooling efficiency and improve the quality of the air you and your family breathe.
Your basic cleaning service is not going to have the expertise to effectively deodorize your home. Take advantage of SERVPRO’s residential cleaning services to remove unwanted odors.
SERVPRO experts are ready to assist in the clean up of sewage and other biohazard materials and provide deep cleaning services for your home. Find out more about our franchise professionals.
Getting a jump start on your spring cleaning? Give us a call - 570-714-0090