Mold In your Pittston home
Mold is a type of fungus that can grow both indoors and outdoors. In some cases, it is harmless but not when found inside your home.
Mold grows in dark and damp places and when it grows can become a hazard to your health. These spores grow and release into the air where they can be easily inhaled.
Our team at SERVPRO Kingston, Pittston City, Wyoming county has the proper gear and follows proper procedures to ensure the safety of you and your home.
It is extremely important to contain the area in which the mold is found. In addition, proper filtration is key. We utilize HEPA vacuums to ensure we are getting the traveling spores.
Should you find yourself with suspected mold in your residential home or commercial business please call us so we can help! We are available 24/7 at 570-714-0900.